Psoriasis, Weight Loss, Depression

Before I came to Dr. Cori I was always feeling down, depressed and I was suffering from Psoriasis that covered most of my body. I was losing faith and self-esteem in myself with every day that went by. Also after having my 2 kids I had put on a lot of weight and was fighting to lose it but nothing worked. Until one day my husband's boss referred me to Dr. Cori and told me what her program was about and I jumped at the opportunity.


Since being on Dr. Cori's program my skin as gotten a lot better I haven't had any new Psoriasis break outs, I've lost almost 15 pounds, I don't feel down all the time; I actually enjoy going out and enjoying myself with friends and family. I'am so grateful and thankful to Dr. Cori because without her I have no idea what I would have done.

Kerryann A- Age 28.

No comments:

Post a Comment