Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Insomnia, Pain, Women’s Health, Fatigue

Dr.Cori Stern has been my nutritionist for six months now. I originally came to see Cori for help with the IBS issues that I was struggling with for the past 4 years. The time that I have spent following Cori’s nutritional program has been miraculous! I cannot begin to describe what I was like for me six months ago. In addition to suffering from IBS, I suffered with chronic back pain and had numerous feminine issues that included heavy and frequent menstrual periods. I also felt tired all the time even with 8+ hours of sleep. I had trouble falling asleep and slept restlessly. Some nights were so bad that I had to take an Ambien just to get to sleep. Since meeting with Cori I feel that I have a better understanding of the nutritional needs for my body. She has customized a nutritional program for me tailored to my body’s own unique needs. Following this customized program, my energy level has increased significantly. I feel a lot less tired during the day then I used to. Getting through the day has become a lot easier. My back pain has become minimal. I no longer suffer with IBS. I don’t feel gassy, bloated and cramping anymore and I now experience regular bowel movements. Cori has taught me that being healthy does not have to be restrictive and complicated. I recommend Cori very highly to anyone who is interested in leading a healthier lifestyle. Thank you again for all your help Cori!

Irene B – age 36

No comments:

Post a Comment