Women’s Health Stress Pain

I went to see Dr Cori Torres for several reasons; menopausal hot flashes, feeling stressed out/anxious and chronic neck/shoulder pain. Dr. Cori diagnosed me as wheat-sensitive and told me to stay away from wheat products. Lo and behold, within a week I no longer suffered from neck pain! She gave me supplements for my hot flashes and stress/anxiety and now I no longer have hot flashes and I am much calmer under stress. These supplements really are effective. I asked her about a pillow and she recommended a water pillow. It's terrific...and it's suitable for either a back or side sleeper - I no longer need 2 different pillows when I sleep! Dr. Cori is truly a wonderful doctor in many ways - she's a nutritionist, a chiropractor and a health healer.  I recommend her to anyone and everyone.

R. Singer - Age 52

No comments:

Post a Comment