Women’s Health Headaches Bi-polar

THINK YOU CAN’T AFFORD NUTRITION RESPONSE TESTING?  THINK AGAIN!!!

I started seeing Dr Cori for Nutrition Response Testing in May of 2009. Since then, I have seen remarkable improvements in my health! I was diagnosed as having bipolar disorder and was taking three different medications prior to seeing Dr. Cori. However, after making some changes in my diet that Dr. Cori recommended and taking the supplements that she has recommended, I have been feeling much better. I am currently taking only one medication and only 2/3 of the amount I used to take previously!
Prior to meeting Dr. Cori, I used to have very low energy, especially in the summertime. I would get migraine headaches and feel sluggish all day long. Even using my cell phone would bring on a headache. Now, sometimes I’m about to get a headache but it just fades away instead of turning into a full-blown headache. And after just a few months of being under Dr. Cori’s care, I have seen a dramatic change in my ability to handle the heat and humidity that is all too common in New York.
I also used to have terrible cramps (menstrual) right before my cycle started, but now I feel much better. This month I realized that I had no pain whatsoever!
As a 33-year-old who is on a fixed income (I currently am receiving Social Security Disability benefits), I really appreciated the fact that Dr. Cori gave me a discount that made the visits manageable.  Even though I still have to pay for the visits, it is well worth the money. I feel so much better. I have much more energy throughout the day, I am sleeping better, and my mood has been more even and I have felt less depressed since seeing Dr. Cori. I am convinced that Dr. Cori’s expertise with Nutrition has benefited me greatly. I highly recommend that anyone who wants to improve their health make it a priority!

Amy L – age 34

No comments:

Post a Comment