Pain

Before I went to Dr Cori I was having a problem with my knees, especially the right one – only when going up the stairs. Walking and going down stairs was not a problem. This has been going on for about 4 years. I also had tension pain in the upper back and lower neck. For about 2 years I have had a dull ache on my right side where your gall bladder is – almost always. The joints in my ankles, elbows and fingers were achy, and also I had lower back pain. I do want to mention that I see my internist regularly and have blood work done every three months and the results were always fine. I was also having a problem losing weight since I went through menopause.
Since Dr Cori gave me a specific supplement for myself within 2 months I feel extremely better. I never thought that I would feel this good again. All the above-mentioned symptoms are gone and within 2 months I lost 16 pounds.

Maureen N

No comments:

Post a Comment