Parkinson's Disease

When I came to Dr. Cori I was having trouble moving my body. I was very stiff and moving very slowly. She asked me if I had Parkinson’s disease but I had not seen any other doctors for this condition and did not know. I had no energy and was getting depressed. So I went to a neurologist and they did a lot of tests and found I did have Parkinson’s disease. Dr Cori found some problems my body was having. I had a lot of aluminum, which was affecting my nervous system and she also told me I was eating more sugar than my body could handle.
After a couple of months on a nutrition program my energy increased and I felt less depressed. Over time, I found I could walk faster and my handwriting improved. I believe with Dr. Cori’s help, I will continue to get better and better.

Karen S. - 67 years old

No comments:

Post a Comment