Fatigue, digestion, pain

I was first introduced to Doctor Cori through a good friend of mine, who I had gotten to witness first hand, drastic positive changes in regards to her mood, diet, and behavior after having seen Doctor Cori for some time. I then took advantage of one of the workshops offered at Health Point Nutrition, and was enlightened by Doctor Cori's own personal experiences of her struggles with diet and health. On that day, I had learned the importance of treating your body right, and the tremendous importance and value of feeding yourself with the proper minerals to reverse the damage all the years of bad eating habits had done to my own health.
I had grown up around a health conscious father, who exercised regularly and prevented me from eating "junk food" since I was a child. I still had a craving for sweets, and would have sugary foods whenever it was available. I certainly wasn't getting enough of the protein I obviously needed, and I would feel sluggish, tired, restless, and overall, just plain uncomfortable.  Not to mention, I wasn't sleeping well at night, waking up with pains and aches in my shoulder/neck area. Also, I had a constant problem with indigestion.
Seeing a nutritionist was very new to me, but Doctor Cori and her staff made every visit enjoyable. I felt as though she understood exactly what I needed to repair the damage, and I started to see and feel the results not too long after the first visit. My mood seemed to be more stable, I no longer felt sluggish at the end of my work day, and my digestion was greatly improved.  I no longer needed Pepto Bismol or Alka Seltzer to relieve heartburn and indigestion. In addition to that, Doctor Cori's diet plan gave me a lot more energy, stamina, and stability overall. 
I'm really looking forward to reaching that point where Doctor Cori will tell me that I've "healed". Till then, I'm faithfully sticking to my nutritional regimen, and wonderful continuing good health!
Liz L – age 30

No comments:

Post a Comment