Allergies, sinus, hair loss, back pain, weight loss

Prior to starting my nutrition response testing program I had been suffering terribly from a chemical allergy. I always had sinus problems, but the medication I was taking made them a lot worse. In addition I had terrible athletes foot, hair loss, and horrible muscle spasms in my lower back. I was constantly tired and was also diagnosed with IBS.
After being on the program for several months my sinus problem has cleared up significantly, my hair looks so much better, I don’t have anymore back pain because of my chiro and I’m full of energy. I have also lost almost 10 pounds and I’m still losing. I can’t say enough about how much Dr. Cori has helped me. She is wonderful not just as a chiropractor/nutritionist, but she truly cares about her patients.

No comments:

Post a Comment