Stomach Issues

I came to see Dr. Cori after many family members told me of their great success stories and how she has helped them.  I always had stomach issues; bloating, diarrhea, constipation, and vomiting, but only lately they became more of an issue.  I would never know if something I was going to eat would bother my stomach and have me running to the bathroom.  It would not matter if it was new foods or something I had eaten before.  I would never know how or if I would react or really how my stomach would react and that was the worst part of it.  This could happen at the most inconvenient times.  It was a life of uncertainty.  After about a month of coming to see Dr. Cori for the initial response testing and taking the prescribed supplements and listening to her food suggestions I have to say I have not felt this good in a long time.  I have lost about 5 pounds.  I have had no issues with what I have been eating, no constant gas in my stomach, and going to the bathroom regularly is something that is a new thing for me, but a good thing.  I wish I would have found out about this sooner, but so glad I am on the road to a better way of life.  Thank you Dr. Cori for making my quality of life so much better in such a short time.  I can’t wait to see how much better I feel in the months ahead.

Susan D- age 55

No comments:

Post a Comment