Weight loss,

Dear DR. Cori and all at HealthPoint,

At the beginning of the summer, my weight was 195lbs. I'm only 5'7". So I was concerned with my health and started to diet. My idea of diet was to stop eating Ice cream and pizza. Also reading labels-- nothing over 10grams of sugar.
Well I managed to stop gaining weight.
Not until Late August when I started the nutritional program was I able to lose the extra weight. By late Oct. I was down to 170lb.s. Not only that, I feel it has helped me to make changes in my life.
 Dr.Cori has helped me to handle stress. She is also a great listener and I feel comfortable to talk to her about anything.
I'm at the half way point(2 months) and already I'm starting to see the light. I am looking forward to getting my family into the program. I have two young children (2&5) that think sweets are a reward. Well I have my work cut out for me. Fortunately there is hope.
Thank You Dr.Cori and staff.

Truly,            
Glenn Johnston 

No comments:

Post a Comment