Stomach Pain

Before I came in, I was sick all the time. I had constant stomach cramps and diarrhea. I would be woken up, out of a sound sleep, doubled over in pain and would remain sick and completely exhausted for the rest of the day. I couldn't go anywhere without worrying about whether or not I would have an episode. I had visited multiple doctors and underwent blood work and other tests but nothing worked. I was desperate. Now I feel like a new person. I have not had an episode since I was treated and I rarely get any stomach cramps at all. When I do, they are mild and do not affect my functioning. I never have to worry about getting sick when I have something to do or I am away from home. This treatment was the only thing that actually helped me. I am so thankful!

Corinne M - age 16

No comments:

Post a Comment