Pain

I was in constant pain and whenever I was not walking “in pain” I spent the majority of my time in bed. Once in bed I did not want to get out due to the hardship of getting out of bed. One night I showed up for work and my manager seeing the pain on my face spoke with Human Resources and sent me home and advised me to see the doctor. After a few days I got an appointment to see Dr Cori Stern.
I am now able to move more freely. I’m not in constant pain, my sleep is much better. I take less trips to the bathroom overall. With Dr Stern’s treatment my body feels more energetic. I’ve started to do the exercises recommend by Dr Stern. I get out of bed more easily. Driving is less of a task. Overall my health has improved 10 folds. Knowing that the healing process takes time just following the recommended guidelines to take supplements, stretch, exercise and make changes to my diet have really helped. Many thanks to the team at HealthPoint and Dr Cori.

Worrell F

No comments:

Post a Comment