Pain, Weight loss, Diabetes, Fatigue

When I first came here I could hardly walk or function. My legs wouldn't move. I had no energy and I was tired all the time. I was a zombie. I was very overweight and spent a lot of money on Weight Watchers and I had to take two buses to get there and I did not even lose one pound. I had very high blood sugar and I was on a lot of medication that was costing me a fortune. I also had bad pain in my shoulder, knees and fingers. I couldn't put my bra on by myself and I couldn't knit anymore. Even though it took some time, I have lost over 27 pounds. Dr. Cori has helped me lower my blood sugar and increase my energy greatly. My doctor took me off three medications and that saved me a lot of money. By taking my supplements regularly and taking the Doctor's advice, I have been feeling wonderful. I have returned to my daily activities without pain. I was able to knit and I even have energy to go swimming almost every day. I can put my bra on by myself and I have very little pain.

Anna L - age 68

No comments:

Post a Comment