Pain Constipation Headaches

I came in to see the massage therapist when Dr Cori introduced herself to me and asked me if I was OK. It must have been obvious that I was in lots of pain and needed help badly. Her kind and gentle soul made it so easy for me to communicate and open up about my health issues. My back pain was a 10 out of 10 bad, constipation for 2-3 weeks before any bowel movement with laxatives; also knee pain, headaches, etc. You name it, I had it.
Dr Cori is God-sent! I’m so much better after only 5 weeks! My back pain has gone down to a 7. I have a bowel movement now every other day. My other pains are decreasing to the point where I’m pain-free some days. My depression is gone. I get a little anxious from time to time, but it’s all good. The other good thing is that I’m losing weight as well! I’ve been spreading the word out like there’s no tomorrow. I’d love to take her to my country to help so many people that are being misdiagnosed. Thank you Dr Cori. You brought my life back to normal.

Val B – age 31

No comments:

Post a Comment