High Blood Pressure

When I started going to Dr. Cori my blood pressure was all over the place it was so high and I was on two different types of medications. It ran about 150/95. No matter how my GP adjusted the meds or I watched my salt intake, it stayed very high. My GP kept telling the same thing about everything... EXERCISE MORE! That was getting old!
Dr. Cori was able to find Heavy Metals in my kidneys that were causing the BP problems. Little by little...without the exercise (not that I'm putting down exercise) with the right supplements detoxing and cleansing, the BP came down on its own. On this last visit the other day, it took two doctors to actually FIND my BP it had gone so low and I hadn't taken any meds that morning since it was a fasting blood test also. When they finally got it, it was 115/75.
The doctors were astounded by the weight loss and BP. The following night she called me. She said my blood work was incredible that she thought the lab had screwed up the results with maybe another patient’s. The only thing that was up was my GOOD CHOLESTEROL....everything else was WAY DOWN and better than perfect!   So she's taken me off one BP medication completely and has cut the other one down by one third for now. My guess is that little by little, my pharmacist and I will become strangers!  =)

Colleen Gilmartin 

No comments:

Post a Comment