Health

Before I started seeing Dr Cori, getting my period was a nightmare. Day 1 for me was hell. I would get really nauseated, had severe cramps throughout the lower region of my body, like muscle spasms in my abdomen that traveled all the way down my legs. I would accumulate a lot of saliva in my mouth that would turn thick. I would get hot and cold flashes. For one whole day I would throw up solids or liquids. My stomach would be too weak to keep anything down and I would lose all my energy to the point where I would need to lay down and rest to get my energy back. I would get really bad acne breakouts.
Since I have been seeing Dr Cori I noticed a lot of changes when my period cycle occurs. Day 1 of my cycle I have energy to do what I have to do. No more resting in bed all day. I can eat solids and liquids – no more throwing up all day. No more hot and cold flashes. My face is clearing up. I rarely get pimples and I don’t get muscle spasms down my legs anymore. Dr Cori has helped me a lot. Even though I’m not 100% better yet, I know that with time and patience I will get to 100%.

Monifa L

No comments:

Post a Comment