Headaches

I used to have headaches twice a week on average and stiffness in my neck and shoulders every day. My energy level was pretty low and I felt bloated almost after every meal and suffered from diarrhea. Also, my skin was kind of rough and with several bumps. After one week from the treatment I felt different (but in a good way). No headaches and a surprising ability to focus and staying concentrate. The weeks passed and no headaches. Beyond the supplements, Dr. Cori told me that I should not eat sugar and wheat; I was intolerant to fragrances and very sensitive to chemicals. When I heard that I thought: No more sugar, wheat, and no more perfume!? Regardless, I felt so much better that now I rarely eat wheat and sugar and my bloating problem is almost gone. I never thought that the foods that we eat every day can affect our lives so adversely, and I was not sure that I would be able to give some of them up. After feeling the incredible difference I found that eating in a different and better way is definitely worthwhile.

Francesca L  age 35

No comments:

Post a Comment