Diabetes, Weight loss, Erectile dysfunction, Pain

When I first came to see Dr Cori six months ago, I had quite a few problems. I was overweight, toxic, suffering from diabetes and various other complications related to the diabetes that included poor circulation, leg cramps, severe tingling in the toes, erectile dysfunction and chronic back pain. The leg cramps and tingling of the toes were so bad at times that it began to interfere with my sleep.
After my first visit with Cori, I immediately began taking the supplements that Dr Cori had prescribed for me in accordance with my body’s needs. Dr Cori also taught me how to become more aware of what I was eating and how to tell if foods had hidden sugars in them. I started to eat less sugar and made sure that I exercised every day. It seems that the nutritional supplements and a sugar-free diet helped improve most of my ailments. Today, my leg cramps, tingly toes and back pain have been greatly reduced. I am starting to see signs of a reversal of my diabetes and am also able to maintain an erection more easily. Thanks to Dr Cori, I now possess a better understanding of good health and well-being that I haven’t enjoyed in quite a long time. I am happy to report that I feel fantastic and that I feel like I have a lot more energy. I highly recommend Dr Cori if you want to be healthier.

Anonymous – 55-year-old man

No comments:

Post a Comment