Diabetes, High Cholesterol

Before I went to see Dr. Cori my doctor told me I had Diabetes and high cholesterol. He said I had the beginning of heart disease after doing a nuclear stress test and seeing a clogged artery, he put me on Lipitor for my cholesterol and Metformin for my blood sugar. I was very unhappy taking those drugs. Dr. Cori taught me how to eat differently and gave me supplements to help my body lower my blood sugar and my cholesterol. After a few months, I was no longer diabetic or had high cholesterol. My last nuclear stress test showed I did not have the artery clog any longer! I also easily lost 18 pounds. I asked my doctor to take me off the medication but he refused. So I found a different doctor and she did agree to take me off everything. And now my blood work is perfect with NO MEDICATION! And I intend to keep it that way, with Dr. Cori's help.

James T. - age 52


No comments:

Post a Comment