Constipation, Headache, Skin, Pain

Before meeting Dr Cori Stern I was in constant pain with my lower back, which prevented me from doing the basics such as walking, getting up from a chair or even laying flat on my bed. Aside from my lower back pain, I was severely constipated and the repercussions were mostly weight gain, headache, dry skin and teary eyes to name a few.
Almost three months later, I’ve not only lost weight but I no longer suffer from constipation. My constant headache disappeared and even my skin looks different, all in all I feel different. Spending three weeks without going to the bathroom is definitely a thing of the past. Now the longest time period from each bowel movement is 3 days! In my world, that’s near perfection!! Dr Cori Stern-Torres and her staff have definitely made a difference in my life! Bless you guys!

David S

No comments:

Post a Comment