Allergies, Depression, Pain

I came to see Dr. Cori in July 2008. I suffered from allergies, pain in my joints, bruising, depression and nodules on my thyroid. Dr. Cori tested me and told me I had a virus in my spleen.
She gave me the supplements I needed, I immediately started taking them and within 1-2 weeks I started feeling better. Each time I went to see her I got better and better. Being a nurse no one was more amazed than me. I no longer needed my allergy medication which I was taking for 20 years. I eventually weaned myself off all my medication and I haven't had a problem since. I started making better and better food choices with Dr. Cori's guidance. The best part is that I lost 25 lbs without even trying. I would highly recommend Nutrition Response Testing for everyone. 
   
Janice O. Age 52

No comments:

Post a Comment